Winter Classic Jerry DAmigo chills at hi | Forum

Abbey Pendleton Aug 11 '17

ANN ARBOR, Mich. Jerry D'Amigo has watched football games at Michigan Stadium. On Wednesday, Darrin Reaves Jersey he took part a hockey game here so yes, winter season Cla sic went well to the Toronto Maple Leafs center.

D'Amigo started the season with the AHL. Generally if the game were played given it was originally scheduled in 2009 he wouldn't have had a chance.

MORE: What to reconsider for the Cla sic | U.S. Olympic roster announced

"I'm still shocked which actually Daniel Sorensen Jersey had reached play," the 22-year-old said after Toronto's 3-2 shootout win. "I'm as happy as may just be today."

"That's going to be embedded in my head forever, using everybody nowadays who was along at the game watching, playing, even reffing."

While he was playing for those U.S. National Development Team, D'Amigo went to Pioneer Graduating high school. It's e Dontari Poe Jersey sentially acro s the street from the ma sive House. So, naturally, he's seen his Eric Berry Jersey share of Michigan football, along with a game against Nebraska in '09.

"I told (linemates Colton Orr and Derek Holland) after we were sitting there, there was the best seat inside your," D'Amigo said. "Fifty-yard line."

He skated for a total of 8:28 on Toronto's Dadi Nicolas Jersey fourth line, including 3:06 on four succe sful penalty kills, and usually looked fault a fresh player who really should have a prosperous career for a bottom-six forward prior to him. He's the sort of player so good teams have.

His billet family is at the place; his real parents couldn't enable it to be. Additionally they enjoyed a good reason.

"They celebrated back," D'Amigo said. "I exclaimed it's better for you to guys just watch there exce sive Demarcus Robinson Jersey pa sion will just freeze your butts off here."