eapon since his last visit to Sydney.Weve got a few injured track riders at the moment so Matt has been back in the sa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
LAM Jan 27
After the first week of group play at the 2016 League of Legends World Championships, the best European team isnt from the EU LCS. Cheap Jerick McKinnon Jersey .Albus Nox Luna has been the story of the tournament so far, going 2-1 in its first three games to tie the highest amount of wins by any single wildcard region team at the World Championships. It capped off its nearly perfect first week with an upset (if you can call it one at this point) versus back-to-back European champion G2 Esports.ESPN spoke to ANXs starting mid laner Mykhailo Kira Harmash following the positive results.Its pretty fun [to be atop of Europe], said Kira. In the last half of the year, weve only scrimmed an LCS team, at max, four times. We only scrimmed against [EU] CS teams, and usually lost to them. So we came here and beat the best EU LCS team. Its a pretty cool thing to be here and have more wins than the [entire continent] of Europe.Why does Kira think Luna is doing so well?During our [domestic] league, we played too much, he said. I think we played way too much. Before Worlds, we played a little. Almost didnt [even] play. When we came here, we were all relaxed and finally ready to fight.Everyone wants to play Faker, he admitted, answering which mid laners at the tournament hed like to play against the most. [Id also like to challenge] Bjergsen. I dont care about the others. I played against Bjergsen in Europe in solo queue, and he was pretty good. He also beat me in the 1v1 tournament [at last years All Stars] so I want revenge. And Faker is the best mid laner, and the one time I played against him, he trolled me. So thats why I killed him. I want to [play] versus [those two].Although Fakers SKT would lose later against the Flash Wolves, Kira said he believed the South Korean dynasty was the toughest team in the competition after the first week. And although his team was able to thwart G2 in their first of two meetings, Kira didnt want to speculate on how the CIS champion would do in a full season of the LCS. He admitted that it would be an entirely new system, region and player base the team would have to measure up over a course of an entire season.Thank you to Moscow 5, said Kira, talking about the former kings of the CIS, a team that was once an odds-on favorite to win the Summoners Cup in 2012.Now, four years later, Albus Nox Luna is trying to carry on the M5 legacy. [Also thanks to] Gambit Gaming players because when I started playing professional League of Legends, I always watched all of their games. I now have experience, and I need to [win more] to be the same and to get first place to be even better. Thank you to those guys. Cheap Dalvin Cook Jersey . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. Wholesale Vikings Jerseys .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/ .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. The road from Murwillumbah to Sydney is getting easier every week for trainer Matt Dunn who has racked up his fifth win in a Highway race for country-trained horses.The Dunn-trained Delightful Feeling claimed his second Highway win from his past two starts at Rosehill on Saturday, stepping up from 1300m to 1500m.A regular visitor to Brisbane in recent years, Dunn has switched his focus to Sydney racing, lured by bigger prize money.He joins Canberra trainer Matt Dale and the South Coasts Terry Robinson as the most successful trainers in the Highway races with five apiece.This was a strong Highway race and Delightful Feeling has put three wins together now, Dunns wife Kiera, who travelled with the horse said. Cheap Vikings Jerseys Authentic. He will go back to town, maybe to Eagle Farm again.Ridden by apprentice Nick Heywood whose 3kg claim brough him into the race with 56kg, Delightfui Feeling, the $3.40 favourite, came out of the back to stride clear late to beat The Nickster ($9.50) by 1-1/4 lengths.Kiera Dunn said Delightful Feeling had had a secret weapon since his last visit to Sydney.Weve got a few injured track riders at the moment so Matt has been back in the saddle riding him work, she said.So he reckons ita all down to him.He sent me a text saying this ones mine. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '