ahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Car | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
LAM Jan 30
NEW YORK -- The New York Mets have recalled right-handed reliever Seth Lugo from Triple-A Las Vegas. Swingman Michael Jordan Jersey .The Mets made the move before Friday nights game against San Diego.Earlier in the day, Mets manager Terry Collins said lefty Jon Niese has got a little bit of a knee issue.We wanted to protect our pitching, so Lugos here, he said.Outfielder Michael Conforto was optioned to Triple-A. After a successful rookie campaign last year, he has hit just .218 with New York this year.I think hes pressing. I think hes starting to expand the zone too much, Collins said.The Mets also said right-hander Zack Wheeler, who began a rehabilitation assignment with Class A St. Lucie on Saturday, is scheduled to see noted orthopedist Dr. James Andrews. Wheeler complained of elbow discomfort following a recent rain-shortened start in which he threw 17 pitches over one inning.Lugo made his major league debut on July 1. This is his third stint with the Mets. Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Womens Michael Jordan Jersey http://www.michaeljordanjersey.com/ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Hall of Fame broadcaster Tom Jackson is calling it quits after a 29-year career.ESPN announced Wednesday that the 65-year-old NFL analyst is retiring from broadcasting. Jacksons final assignment will be this weekend at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.Jackson joined ESPN in 1987 as one of its first NFL analysts after playing 14 years for the Denver Broncos. Red Michael Jordan Jersey. Jackson, the 2015 Pete Rozelle Radio-Television Award Recipient, said in a statement his priority will be spending time with his family. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '