questions in front of his locker after the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Jan 30
Sanjeev Chawla, one of the accused in the 2000 match-fixing scandal, was arrested in London in June following an extradition request from India, the Indian Express has reported. Seahawks Jerseys Store . Chawlas case will be heard in London on October 3, even as the UKs Crown Protection Services (CPS) has written to Delhi Police asking for details about the security arrangements and facilities in the prison in which Chawla will be kept.The arrest was made following the Indian governments extradition request. He faces charges of fixing cricket matches between India and South Africa in 2000, Yasser Mehmood, press officer of the CPS, told the Indian Express. Chawlas case will be heard at the Westminster Magistrates Court in London on October 3.Chawla, along with former South Africa captain Hansie Cronje, was named in Delhi Polices chargesheet filed in July 2013 for fixing matches between February and March 2000. The scandal came to light in April 2000 after Delhi Police got hold of a taped conversation between Cronje and Chawla in a conspiracy related to match-fixing and betting during South Africas tour of India in 2000.Cronje, who died in a plane crash in June 2002, later admitted that he had received 6000 pounds from Chawla for providing personal favours in a Test against England in Centurion in January 2000, in which he forfeited South Africas second innings in a rain-affected match. Chawla was also named in the King commissions report that had investigated Cronjes activities.In January 2001, Chawla was arrested by Scotland Yard in North London in connection with alleged match-fixing, and was also accused of offering money to two England players to underperform in a Test match against New Zealand at Old Trafford in 1999. In June that year, he was released as there was insufficient evidence to prove the charges against him.The other bookmakers and gamblers listed in the Delhi Polices 2013 chargesheet were Rajesh Kalra, Krishan Kumar, Sunil Dara and Manmohan Khattar. Wholesale Seahawks Jerseys . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Seahawks Stitched Jerseys . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.authenticseahawksshopnfl.com/ . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. INDIANAPOLIS -- Pacers small forward Paul George was ejected from Saturday nights game against the Chicago Bulls after he kicked a ball into the stands and it hit a fan in the face.After the game, George apologized for the incident.I meant to kick the ball against the mat, the stanchion, I guess, George said after the Pacers 111-94 win over the Bulls. And my soccer skills isnt as good as I thought. I apologized to the people who I hit, and Im glad my team was able to pick up this win and me not be at fault for the loss.The play occurred with 1:42 remaining in the third quarter, after George was called for a foul. With the ball still bouncing on the floor, George kicked it into the first few rows of seats.?Sure, Ill get a fine, George said. It happened. But most importantly, we got a good win tonight.George said when he apologized to the fan, she told him she was OK.She said shes fine, George said. Shes good.Georges ejectioon caught many by surprise, considering it resulted in the first ejection of his career. Seahawks Youth Jerseys. It looked like he got frustrated with the call and kicked the ball, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. And whenever you punch or kick a ball [and] it goes into the stands, thats an automatic ejection.McMillan said hes hopeful that George wont be suspended.I hope not, McMillan said. Emotions took over in that situation, and he knows thats something he cant do. Thats an immediate ejection.George finished with 13 points, seven rebounds and three assists. He calmly fielded questions in front of his locker after the game and said hes hopeful he can move past the incident.It happened, George said. [Ill] move forward from it. Ill learn. Again, grateful that we won this game and that ejection didnt cost us. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '