brings calmness to the team when he s | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Jan 30
Gymnast McKayla Maroney became a viral sensation during the 2012 Olympics after her not impressed face swept the nation. Chuck Howley Jersey . After winning the silver medal on vault, her signature event, Maroney was caught making a face on the medal stand, and its followed her around for the past four years.However, in an interview with TMZ, it seems Maroney is more than happy to relinquish her master of the meme title, and she found a more than worthy successor in Rio. That, of course, would be Michael Phelps for his facial expression in the ready room on Monday night, and all the memes that immediately followed. The retired gymnast, who hilariously proclaimed that she didnt choose this life, said someone tweeted that Phelps took her spot and she responded with Yes! Go, Michael, take it away please!Now if someone can find a way to combine both of these classic images into one epic meme, the internet might actually explode.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Troy Aikman Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyschina.com/tony-dorsett-jersey/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The surprising Edmonton Oilers will face their first big divisional test when they play the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night at the Honda Center.The Oilers, who finished last in the Pacific Division last season, hold first place by two points over the third-place Ducks. Before this season, Edmonton finished last or next-to-last nine times in the past 10 seasons after reaching the 2006 Stanley Cup final.Connor McDavid, the first overall selection in the 2015 draft, has become the Oilers centerpiece and captain at 19. After missing three months of his rookie season because of a broken clavicle, McDavid leads the NHL with 14 assists and ranks third with 19 points in just his second season.Hes a very mature young man. Its surprising hes only 19-years old, the way he carries himself, left winger Milan Lucic told Sportsnet.ca.A former Oiler and a member of the Hockey Hall of Fame went further in his praise of McDavid.I think hes the best 19-year-old hockey player Ive ever seen, Wayne Gretzky told todaysslapshot.com. His teammates idolize him and believe hes the guy who is going to lead them to the Promised Land.But Edmonton brings a three-game losing streak into Anaheim. In each of those losses, the opposing team began the scoring within the first two minutes.I think thats been a little bit of our problem lately, gripping the sticks a little too tight, Lucic told the Edmonton Journal after Sunday nights 3-1 loss at home to the New York Rangers. You know, that confidence and that swagger that we had in the first eight games seemed to get away from us. We havent had it in thee last eight games. Cowboys Jerseys From China. Tuesday nights game also will feature the home debut of Ducks defenseman Hampus Lindholm, who entered the season as a restricted free agent. The 22-year-old Swede signed a six-year contract worth $31.5 million on Oct. 27 but had to wait for a visa before rejoining the Ducks on Wednesday in Columbus for a 3-2 overtime loss. After three games, Lindholm owns a plus-1 rating but has yet to register a point or a penalty.Meanwhile, goalie Jonathan Bernier is providing stiff competition for John Gibson, Anaheims undisputed starter as the season began. Acquired from the Toronto Maple Leafs in July for a conditional draft pick, Bernier ranks eighth among NHL goalies with a .934 save percentage and owns a 2.08 goals-against average despite playing just six games. The 28-year-old veteran also won both of his starts this season.Gibson, however, allowed 13 goals in his past four starts, lost two of three decisions and watched Bernier relieve him in both defeats.Despite Gibsons recent slump, right winger Jakob Silfverberg believes the Ducks are lucky to have two interchangeable starting goalies, a pattern Anaheim followed last year with Gibson and Frederik Andersen.It just brings calmness to the team when he steps up and makes some big saves at key times, Silfverberg told the Orange County Register in referring to Bernier. Weve been very fortunate, in my opinion, to have two very good goalies. I think thats exactly the same case this year. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '