week -- Did you make it? Why didnt it go in? I mean, if I had the answer right away, Id tell you. Im confident in what Im doing. I know that Im going to be fine. But its tough right now.Walsh also kicked a touchback after a rou | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Jan 30
ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Texas Rangers have cleared a spot on their active roster for Derek Holland to make his first start in two months, but they still have to make another move before the left-hander pitches Tuesday at Cincinnati. Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys .While the Rangers were off Monday, the team optioned right-hander Nick Martinez to Triple-A Round Rock.The Rangers will have to make a corresponding move on their 40-man roster before Tuesdays game for Holland, who has been on the 60-day disabled list because of left shoulder inflammation. His last start for Texas was June 20.Holland is 5-5 with a 5.20 ERA in 14 starts for the Rangers this season.Martinez is 1/3 with a 7.16 ERA in eight games over four starts with Texas. Authentic Jaguars Jerseys . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Jaguars Jerseys Online . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseys.net/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- After Blair Walshs two misses helped cost the Minnesota Vikings a game on Sunday, theyll take a look at other kickers.Coach Mike Zimmer said Monday the Vikings will work out several kickers on Tuesday. Walshs extra point hit the upright in the third quarter and his 46-yard field goal was blocked in the fourth quarter of the Vikings 22-16 overtime loss to the Detroit Lions.According to a league source, Kai Forbath and Randy Bullock are two of the kickers who will work out for the Vikings on Tuesday.Walshs extra point with 23 seconds left helped the Vikings take a 16-13 lead, but when the Lions drove to set up Matt Praters game-tying 58-yard field goal at the end of regulation, Walshs missed PAT from earlier in the game loomed large in the final outcome.Walsh, who struggled at the beginning of the season following his 27-yard miss at the end of the Vikings NFC wild card loss to the Seattle Seahawks, hadnt missed a kick in three consecutive games before Sunday. Now, though, he leads the league with three missed extra points, and his 75 percent field goal rate ties him for 26th in the league.The Vikings stood by Walsh after the Seahawks miss and following his mishaps at the beginning of the year, but Zimmers frustration with Walsh has never been far from the surface.Asked on Monday why the Vikings decided to try out other kickers, Zimmer said, Have you been watching all year?At some point in time, you have beelief and confidence in guys, because you know what theyve done in the past, Zimmer said. Womens Jaguars Jerseys. Weve missed three extra points this year. Weve missed several field goals. The way our games are being played, they probably come down to a lot of close games -- Im hoping, at least, anyway. We have to look at all avenues as far as what gives us the best opportunity to win football games.Asked if Walsh can be a successful kicker in Minnesota yet this season, Zimmer said, I think Blair can be a successful kicker, yes.After the game, Walsh bristled at the latest round of questions from reporters about his misses.Its not that Im frustrated with you. Its just, you guys have got to understand, what do you want the answer to be? Walsh said. I want to be there for my team. Of course I want to make it. But come on. You guys ask the same questions every week -- Did you make it? Why didnt it go in? I mean, if I had the answer right away, Id tell you. Im confident in what Im doing. I know that Im going to be fine. But its tough right now.Walsh also kicked a touchback after a roughing penalty on his extra point put the ball at midfield; Zimmer said the Vikings were aiming for a mortar kick that landed between the Lions 5- and 10-yard line. The touchback helped start the Lions drive to set up Praters field goal. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '