s the the the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » FAQ & Tutorials
123 Feb 1
It is the season of the rookie in the NHL, and not just because of high-scoring forwards like Torontos Auston Matthews and Winnipegs Patrik Laine, or Pittsburgh goalie Matt Murray. Doug McDermott Jersey . The biggest surprise of this season is how eight teams are using rookies on their top defensive pairing.Looking back through recent history, it is unusual for there to be more than one or two particularly exceptional defensemen to play on the top pair in their rookie season. In 2015-16, for example, there were only occasional stretches of the season when rookies like Carolinas Jaccob Slavin, Edmontons Darnell Nurse and Philadelphias Shayne Gostisbehere were on the top tandem. Right now, there are eight rookies being employed on the main duo.Not every team is using a rookie defenseman in the top two for the same reason. Some teams are blessed with one of those rare and particularly talented prospects, like Zach Werenski of the Columbus Blue Jackets, while other teams have an elite veteran who is capable of guiding a young apprentice, like Drew Doughty of the Los Angeles Kings or Zdeno Chara of the Boston Bruins. Some teams have been hit with so many injuries that they are left with few alternatives, like the Vancouver Canucks.Heres a ranking of the eight rookie defensemen being used on the top unit this season, and how they have fared so far: Steven Adams Jersey . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Shawn Kemp Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.thunderteamstore.com/Cheap-Gary-Payton-Thunder-Jersey/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Newly promoted European League of Legends Championship Series team Misfits have announced the acquisition of former KT Rolster and Invictus Gaming jungler Lee KaKAO Byung-kwon to round out their 2017 lineup. The team announced the move in a video on their YouTube channel.KaKAO hasnt played with a top-tier team since leaving IG at the end of 2015, so a move to Misfits will provide him another chance to prove himself as one of the worlds premier junglers. He is widely known not only for his strong performances on Summoners Rift, but also for his personality, which he demonstrates in the teams announcement video.The YouuTube post featured the expected Misfits starting five, with KaKAO joining Barney Alphari Morris, Tristan PowerOfEvil Schrage, Steven Hans sama Liv and Lee IgNar Dong-geun. Kevin Durant Jersey. PowerOfEvil and KaKAO will represent new additions to the team looking to make a mark in its first season in the top flight, having changed ownership in June and subsequently dominating the European challenger scene, earning a spot in the LCS after defeating FC Schalke 04 in the Summer Promotion Tournament. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '