last season, but struggled with injuries this season, playing just five games. Cheap | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » FAQ & Tutorials
123 Feb 4
Former cruiserweight world titleholder Marco Hucks fight with Ovill McKenzie, scheduled for Saturday at the Festhalle Arena in Frankfurt, Germany, was canceled Tuesday when McKenzie withdrew, claiming illness. Cheap Dallas Stars Jerseys .Huck (39-3-1, 27 KOs), 31, of Germany, was seeking his second win in a row since Polands Krzysztof Glowacki scored a major upset 13 months ago in Newark, New Jersey, by rallying for an 11th-round knockout to take the title. Huck entered the fight tied with Englands Johnny Nelson for the most title defenses (13) in division history.Huck rebounded in February to stop rival Ola Afolabi in the 10th round of their fourth battle, and McKenzie was on deck as Huck tries to earn another major title opportunity.He is obviously terrified of me, Huck said of McKenzies withdrawal from the bout.McKenzie (25-12-1, 13 KOs), 36, a Jamaica native based in England, is unbeaten in five fights in a row since 2013 and coming off perhaps the finest performance of his career when he traveled to Argentina 11 months ago to challenge then-world titleholder Victor Emilio Ramirez and fought him to a draw many thought McKenzie won.The former British and Commonwealth champion was disappointed to have to pull out of the fight with Huck.Naturally, I am absolutely gutted that I have been forced to pull out, said McKenzie, who was going to challenge for Hucks minor belt. I had been training harder than ever and was in the shape of my life, but unfortunately these things happen in boxing. I was ready to give the performance of my career and cause a real upset against a great champion. I strongly believe that I would have beaten Huck.I am sorry to all of my fans who booked tickets, flights and hotels to watch me fight. Medical advice from health professionals cannot be ignored and I believe that we have made the correct decision to withdraw. I hope the fight can be rescheduled. Cheap Adidas Stars Jerseys . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Cheap Stars Jerseys China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. TUCSON, Ariz. -- Arizona junior quarterback Anu Solomon announced he is transferring after three seasons as the Wildcats starter.Solomon made the announcement on Instagram Tuesday.Solomon is expected to graduate early and would be eligible to play next season.The dual-threat quarterback from Hawaii had a superb redshirt freshman season after a tight race to become the starter, throwing for 3,793 yardds and 28 touchdowns while leading the Wildcats to the Fiesta Bowl for the first time. Cheap Stars Jerseys Authentic. His passing yards were most by an FBS freshman in 2014.Solomon threw for 2,667 yards and 20 TDs last season, but struggled with injuries this season, playing just five games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '