his arms in celebration.Its a nice rebou | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Feb 7
It doesnt take a drag racing expert to know: When your front wheels fly off the ground, youre in trouble. Discount Phillies Jerseys .Unless, apparently, youre Cruz Pedregon, who somehow kept control of his car and did an incredible wheelie across the finish line in Las Vegas.If you look closely, youll see the briefly all four tires are airborne, with only the wheelie bar keeping it from flipping over. Thankfully the rear tires quickly make contact with the ground again, and Pedregons steady hand allows him to beat Robert Hight in the round.Even the announcers were taken aback; one called it one of the most amazing things Ive ever seen in drag racing. Youth Phillies Jerseys . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Phillies Jerseys From China . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseyschina.com/ . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Veteran heavyweight Josh Barnett overcame an ugly eye-poke to submit Andrei Arlovski via rear-naked choke Saturday in Hamburg, Germany.Barnett (35-8) turned his back to Arlovski in the third round after he was accidentally thumbed in the left eye. Referee Leon Roberts did not see the poke and the fight continued, resulting in what amounted to a free shot for Arlovski. Barnett ate a right hand but managed to turn around and fight on.Moments later, Barnett locked in a standing kimura attempt, which allowed him to drag Arlovski (25-13) to the floor. He transitioned to mount and locked in the choke at the 2:53 mark.Im a born fighter, Barnett said. I took an eye gouge in the corner, they didnt see it. Incidental, but it was a little scary. I could feel my eye swelling up. It happens.The main thing was getting past the physical level. Andrei was strong, giving it his all. He was making me work harder than I wanted to. I was forcing punches a little too much but hey, you give me a limb, Ill take it home.Barnett, 38, called Arlovski over to stand next to him during his postfight interview. The two are former UFC champions, with nearly 40 years of professional experience combined.Andrei and I came here to give you guys a great fight and we did our absolute best, Barnett said. We tried to take each other out.The fight was certainly entertaining, as both men appeared hurt in the opening 30 seconds. Arlovski, who fights out of Jackson-Wink MMA in Albuquerque, New Mexico, wobbled Barnett with a right hand. Barnett answered in the ensuing exchange with a right hand of his own that buckled Arlovskis knees.The second round featured a pace much more beneficial to Barnett. He tied Arlovski up in the clinch and won a key scramble late in the round that led to him moving into mount. Barnett finished the frame on top, raining down punches, with the referee taking a close look at Arlovski.According to Fightmetric, Baarnett landed 112 total strikes compared to 51 for Arlovski. Wholesale Phillies Jerseys. He also racked up 6:25 control time, between clinches along the fence and top position.Barnett is now 3-2 in his past five, which dates back three years. Arlovski, 37, has lost three in a row, making this the second-worst skid of his career. He has been finished in all three losses.Gustafsson snaps skid against BlachowiczTwo-time light heavyweight title challenger Alexander Gustafsson (17-4) earned his first win since March 2014, defeating Jan Blachowicz (19-6) via unanimous decision.In his first appearance in nearly one year, Gustafsson looked a bit rusty on the feet and suffered an early cut under his left eye. He dominated Blachowicz on the floor, however, taking the Polish fighter down with ease and racking up points with elbows and punches. All three judges scored the bout for Gustafsson, 30-27.Fighting out of Stockholm, Gustafsson converted takedowns in every round. The matchup actually favored Blachowicz standing, but Gustafsson maintained control with the wrestling. The 29-year-old is just 2-3 in his past five fights, but has come close to winning the title twice in narrow defeats to Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier.Bader knocks out LatifiLight heavyweight Ryan Bader (21-5) picked up a knockout victory against?Ilir Latifi (12-5) at 2:06 of the second round, after he absolutely crushed the Swede with a knee to the head.After getting dropped by a right hand in the first round, Bader perfectly timed a step-in knee one round later as Latifi changed levels for a takedown. The shot sent Latifi flopping backwards and Bader immediately raised his arms in celebration.Its a nice rebound for Bader, 33, who was coming off a knockout loss to Anthony Johnson in January. He is 6-1 in his past seven bouts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '