ast three or four years - it will be a test. Chea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » FAQ & Tutorials
123 Feb 8
Englands debutant opener, Haseeb Hameed, hit five fours and a six in his unbeaten 116-ball 62 that gave the tourists a comfortable 163-run lead against India on the fourth day of the first Test being played in Rajkot on Saturday. Wholesale Sharks Jerseys Free Shipping .India, buoyed by tons from Murali Vijay and Cheteshwar Pujara and a late rearguard from R Ashwin, who scored a stubborn 70 from 199 balls, cut the first-innings deficit to 49. The hosts looked to make early in roads in a bid to limit the damage the opposition would inflict in the second innings.But Hameed and his captain, Alastair Cook, refused to concede any ground. 19-year-old Hameed outscored his more experienced partner as he played Indias highly acclaimed spin duo of R Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja, with ease. He took the attack to Indias bowlers and lofted Jadeja, who had opened the bowling, for a six over long-off. He then handsomely drove Ashwin through the covers when the off spinner tested him with flight. Amit Mishra continued his struggle to find form and the seamers erred in line and length regularly.Englands openers took advantage of the wayward display and cashed in, scoring 70 in 20 overs. Their attacking posture forced Virat Kohli to go on the defense to restrict the run flow. Hameed continued piercing the field and reached his maiden fifty from 94 balls, with a late cut. By stumps on the fourth day, England had stretched their lead to 163.Haseeb became the third England player to make fifty-plus scores as a teenager. Jack Crawford and Dennis Compton achieved the feat prior to World War II. Adil Rashid, who was instrumental in maintaining their lead with his four wickets, lauded young Haseeb for his impressive display. It was a crucial partnership, hopefully they can carry on tomorrow. Haseeb knows his game, he works hard in the nets, Rashid said. Cheap Sharks Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Wholesale Sharks Jerseys . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship.http://www.wholesalesharksjerseys.com/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. The odds of wearing a representative jersey this year seemed slim for Sydney Roosters prop Dylan Napa.But seven months after copping a State of Origin ban, Napa has returned to the scene of his Emerging Maroons nightmare donning the green and gold.And this time hes determined not to let another representative chance slip.Napa, 23, said he was proud of himself after returning to Brisbane to train with a star-studded Prime Ministers XIII before flying out for Port Moresby on Thursday.They play a PNG XIII on Saturday in what will be a genuine trial for a spot in the 24-strong Four Nations squad to be named next month.I am so proud of putting on a rep jersey again, Napa said.The last time Napa was in Brisbane for a representative camp it didnt end well.Napa was among eight players suspended from 2016 Origin duty after breaking curfew at a pre-season Emerging Maroons camp.The eight Queenslanders were essentially punished again when Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga also honoured the Maroons ban in picking his side for Mays trans-Tasman Test.Now, it seems all is forgiven.Meninga picked Napa in a full strength PMs XIII featuring Test incumbents Greg Inglis, Blake Ferguson, Semi Radradra and Josh Dugan.It was no secret how disappointed I was, Napa said of his Origin ban.I have no one to bllame but myself. Cheap Sharks Jerseys Authentic. However, I felt I have learned from that mistake.Now I have put myself back in a position to be selected - I am proud of that.The hard work starts on Saturday and I cant wait.Napa finished the season strongly for the Roosters to ensure a crack at representative redemption with the Kangaroos.He was not taking a Four Nations spot for granted but claimed a Kangaroos berth was up for grabs on Saturday.I am very honoured to be picked in this team, its star studded, said Napa, who earned Queensland 18th man honours last year.And its no secret that it is a trial for the Four Nations which is a goal of mine.I think they have a fair idea of who is going but spots are up for grabs.It will mark the second trip to PNG for Napa, who made the 2014 PMs XIII.The sometimes lop-sided scoreline over the years may suggest otherwise, but Napa believed the PNG outfit would provide a fitting Kangaroos trial for players.As soon as you catch the ball there are three or four surrounding you ready to take your head off, Napa smiled.They are a pretty physical team and have been developing well for the last three or four years - it will be a test. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '