d for myd for my | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » FAQ & Tutorials
123 Feb 8
The cancellation of Sunday nights Hall of Fame Game?because of poor field conditions is a terrible look for the NFL. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit Scontate . Little-league stuff, really. And I get it, too, with players describing parts of the field as cement. That always has been an issue in Canton, Ohio, even going back to the two games I played there during my pro career on the old school AstroTurf. Rock hard. And nasty. It tore up your body.While the discussion Sunday most likely will focus on whos to blame and player safety, however, lets not forget about the important game reps that were just lost. Thats something I wrote about over the weekend.These?live?reps in August? Not a big deal for established vets. But for the rookies, the bubble guys and the journeymen trying to win a job in the NFL? Those are gold. And every play is graded. Offense, defense, special teams. Go make some plays. Earn some more reps in practice. Maybe you get bumped up a notch on the depth chart. A lot of possibilities there. And every team in the league is watching, too.This game? It was supposed to be an audition, an interview for those guys.Hey, playing in the Hall of Fame Game with the St. Louis Rams during my second pro season in 2001 helped me make the team. It was an opportunity to get a ton of reps in the second half for new defensive coordinator Lovie Smith. And many other players have the same story. Former running back Phillip Tanner mentioned it on?Twitter on Sunday night. He rushed for 59 yards on 10 carries and had a touchdown in the 2013 Hall of Fame Game.Think about that for a minute, and just take a look at the quarterback situation in Green Bay. With Aaron Rodgers and backup?Brett Hundley?not planning to play Sunday night, coach Mike McCarthy was going to give the snaps?to Joe Callahan. Hes an undrafted free agent out of Wesley College in Dover, Delaware. You think he needed those reps? Man, what a missed opportunity for a rookie to run the offense, sling the ball around and start putting together a resume in the league. Maybe the young quarterback?has family at the stadium, too. They have to hit?the road without seeing Callahan play.I understand how vets feel about this thing. As a starting safety for the Washington Redskins during the 2004 Hall of Fame Game, I wanted to get my reps in and go home. Stay healthy, execute the call and get back on the plane.But those young cats who?need every possible chance to make a team? They lost tonight. And the league looks absolutely ridiculous because of it. Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Donna .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Vapormax Comme Des Garcons .1 million pounds ($61.2 million) on Saturday, giving the beleaguered English Premier League champions a major lift. http://www.vapormaxoffwhite.it/34-vp-nike-vapormax-flyknit-moc/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Carl Frampton has vowed to become the first Irishman to win world titles at three different weights.The Belfast fighter outscored Mexican Leo Santa Cruz in Brooklyn last month to take the WBA featherweight title.The victory earned Frampton the belt his manager Barry McGuigan won in 1985 and follows his super-bantamweight championship victory after he stepped up a division.Frampton appeared at a special homecoming event in the grounds of Belfast City Hall with promoter McGuigan, coach Shane McGuigan and daughters Carla and Rossa as he promised a fight before a home crowd in the citys Windsor Park stadium next summer.He said: [I am] the only ever Northern Irishman to win a world title in two divisions, only the second ever Irishman after Steve Collins to win world titles in two different divisions, I would like to have a go at three and stand out on my own.A potential rematch with Santa Cruz or a tilt at the IBF champion Lee Selby are in Framptons thoughts.He said a fight with Selby could come before Christmas.Selby is a great fighter, he is someone I respect, I think he is very good, but I just believe me at featherweight now, I dont think there is anyone stopping me, I just feel so strong and whoever wants it next can get it, he said. VaporMax KPU Donna. I am in the driving seat, I can call the shots, but we will see where we go, I will let the team decide, but I love Belfast and I want to fight here as much as possible.I want to fight here at least once a year and Windsor Park in the summer would be a dream come true.Frampton is in the top 10 fighters, according to some pundits.To actually crack it and get inside, it is great, it is unbelievable, I feel like it is a big achievement and am very happy to be mixing with the sort of guys that are in the top 10, he said.The 29-year-old said he thought he won last months fight by two or three rounds.When a fighter smiles at you, you can tell that something is wrong and they are trying to play a game. I knew that I was hurting him throughout the fight, he said.I fought with my heart rather than my head at times. I could have made the fight much easier for myself but to be honest I was glad that it was a good fight. It is good for my legacy having fights like that with Santa Cruz. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '