Why Polish Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
hand sink Feb 8

A few years ago, I learned a trick that changed my life. No, seriously, it was a complete game changer in the care of my Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink. This is a tip you'll shrug off and then eventually grudgingly try. And then you'll say: "Oh man, that was so easy and awesome! Why didn't I do that sooner?!"

The key, my friends, to the most shiny and luxuriously polished cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink, is very cheap, very simple, and very weird: flour.

Why would one polish your cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink? I can hear the angry mobs now: "I'm just doing good to get my dishes done and the cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink empty! Why would I ever imagine polishing it. Isn't that like the brass on the Titanic?" Well, technically, yes — it is. But, still. Sometimes a little polishing is good for the soul.

This very satisfying trick is an essential when moving into or out of an apartment, when important company is coming over, or on an afternoon when you're really into the cleaning vibe. It's simple, easy and really makes things look the best! Pull out your flour and let's see how to turn this pantry staple into a cleaning workhorse.

How To Polish Stainless Steel

Kitchen cleaner OR hot soapy water

Kitchen towel

Flour

Paper towel OR soft rag

Instructions

Wash the cadia handmadesink thoroughly: Clean the cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with a spray kitchen cleaner or hot soap water. (See our tips here for cleaning stainless steel with vinegar, too.)

Dry the cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink: Buff the sink dry with a clean towel. Do not skip this step! It sounds silly, but any water left in your cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink will instantly turn the flour into goo and things will not end well. Don't forget the sides of the cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink and the top of the drain.

Sprinkle the cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with flour: Cover half or one side of your cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink with a thick dusting of flour. (Yes, this will feel intrinsically wrong.)

Buff the flour: Using a paper towel or soft cloth, buff the flour into the cadia stainless steel undermount kitchen sink like you are waxing a car. Keep buffing and don't forget the drain, rim around the top of the sink, handles, knobs, and little grooves where dirt likes to hide. You'll see bits of food start to disappear and things begin to get shiny.

Our factory is located in Guangdong,Foshan,Nanhai Town with more than 3000㎡ plants area and 6000pcs high quality cadia Stainless Steel Sink Manufacturers production capacity per month. We have professional international business team office in Zhejiang Shengzhou city specially for the international business, offering the most professional and efficiency working to our partners.