That would be a good all-British fight.Ive always said I would be | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
wzh123 Feb 9
GLENVIEW, Ill. Eric Weddle Jersey . -- Tamera Young scored 22 points and Allie Quigley added 18 to lead the Chicago Sky to their third straight victory, 92-68 over the New York Liberty on Friday night.The Sky (18-15) moved a game in front of Atlanta for the fourth-seed in the playoffs and a first-round bye. Atlanta plays at league champion Minnesota on Saturday, and Chicago is at Seattle on Sunday to end the regular season.Chicago, sixth in the Associated Press power poll, led 25-24 after one quarter but used a 9-0 run, with Quigley scoring five points, to take the lead for good, 34-27. An 8-0 run made it 48-33 and the Sun led by 13 at the half.New York (21-13) rested several players in its final regular-season game, including Epiphanny Prince, who signed multi-year contract extension earlier in the day. Tina Charles, who is tied with Chicagos Elena Delle Donne for the league-scoring lead at 21.5 points a game, also sat out. Delle Donne missed her fourth straight game after a thumb injury. She had surgery Tuesday and is questionable for the playoffs.The Liberty, third in the power poll, got 15 points from Swin Cash and Carolyn Swords. Kamalei Correa Jersey . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. Ronnie Stanley Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. http://www.cheapravensjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-carl-davis-jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Jamie McDonnell might be a six-time world champion, but it has not stopped him working part-time as a plasterer or buying lottery tickets.The Briton, formerly an IBF title holder, makes a fifth defence of his WBA bantamweight belt against Venezuelan Liborio Solis (25-4-1, 11 KOs) at the glitzy Salle des √©toiles on Saturday.Then, after the glamour of a world title fight in Monte Carlo, 30-year-old McDonnell (28-2-1, 13 KOs) will don his overalls next week back home in northern England, working with twin brother and super-bantamweight contender Gavin (16-0-2, 4 KOs).I still do plastering jobs and Ive lined a couple of jobs up after this fight, Jamie McDonnell told ESPN.After the fight Ill go straight home, do a job, and then go on holiday to Mexico. When I get back Ive got another job lined up.I enjoy the work. My brother does a bit as well, and its a good craic with the other lads. It gives you something to do when youre not training, otherwise youd just be eating.Unless I win the lottery, I cant stop the plastering. I keep doing the lottery and keep working -- couple of jobs after each fight and the odd one here and there doing up mates houses.Despite what people think, were not on stupid money. I cant just put my feet up. When I retire I will have something to fall back on. Some fighters will have no qualifications or experience to help get into a job and thats probably what gets them down. I will set my business up and use my name.McDonnell, from Doncaster, in Englands northern county of Yorkshire, had been preparing to face Raushee Warren (14-1, 4 KOs), who represented America at three Olympics. Insteaad, he will defend his belt against Solis on the same bill as fellow Briton Stephen Smith, who has a world title challenge against WBA super-featherweight champion Jason Sosa. Sam Koch Jersey. onfusingly, Warren holds the WBAs more prestigious world title belt -- hes the super champion -- and McDonnell, the regular champion, hopes they can meet next year.I was told Warren turned it down and didnt want to come out of America, McDonnell said. He wants to keep his belt, but I dont mind travelling and if they could have made the fight in the USA I would have had it there.Hes a good name and its a more high profile fight than this one. I had been training for five or six weeks, expecting to fight Warren.Its probably the best Ive felt for making weight for a long time, but Ive only got one or two more fights at bantamweight left before I move up.I would love to fight [WBC champion] Shinsuke Yamanaka, if it can be made. But there are bigger names in the division above. Probably my last fight in the bantamweight division will be early next year.McDonnells ambitions do not stop there, however. Even moving up to featherweight with Leo Santa Cruz and Carl Frampton, or Lee Selby, appeals to me, he added.I would win a world title at super-bantamweight and then move up to featherweight. I would also like to beat [IBF bantamweight champion Lee] Haskins. That would be a good all-British fight.Ive always said I would be retired at 30, but Im just coming good so I would say I will go on until 35 now. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '