ack from its first two losses this season with doubl | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » FAQ & Tutorials
123 Feb 9
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- It would have been hard to imagine back when the Miami Heat were coming off consecutive championships a few seasons ago that LeBron James and Dwyane Wade would both leave the franchise as free agents in short order. Cheap Isaiah Thomas Jersey .Yet sure enough, James went back to his hometown Cleveland Cavaliers in 2014 and Wade joined his hometown Chicago Bulls this summer, shifting the balance of power in the Eastern Conference.With the Bulls and Cavaliers set to play a preseason game Friday, James confirmed that he hoped Wade would have ended up in Cleveland with him.We couldnt afford him, James said. Its that simple.Wade signed a two-year deal with Chicago in the offseason worth about $47 million. The Cavs, well above the salary cap with a star-studded core of James, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love and Tristan Thompson all signed to long-term deals, could have offered Wade only the taxpayer midlevel exception, worth about $3.5 million.Cleveland ended up using the MLE to retain?Richard Jefferson.Who wouldnt be interested in a Hall of Famer? Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said, referring to Wades likely spot in the Hall. That dont even make sense. Yeah, we wanted him.James, who has maintained his friendship with Wade since leaving Miami, unsurprisingly backed Wades decision to join the Bulls after playing the first 13 years of his career with the Heat.I support my guys -- you guys know that, James said. That was a decision that he wanted to make, and I support him.Just as James community outreach in Akron, Ohio, comprises such a big element in his life since returning to the Cavs, Wade has said that being in Chicago can help him effect positive change in his city.My purpose for being back in the city is bigger than basketball, Wade said last month. Basketball is a big part of it, of course. Its what I do for a living. But I think my purpose at the end of the day is hopefully to come to Chicago and be a part and be the voice that can help bring people together.James, who shared the ESPYS stage with Wade this summer to encourage athletes to raise their social awareness, said he has spoken to Wade about continuing that cause.Weve had a lot of conversations, James said. I dont really like to talk about what we talk about, but hes done some things in the community already since hes been back to Chicago, and obviously he has a lot of ties there, being from there. So I think its been good for not only him but for the city, more importantly.While the Big Three era in Miami will be remembered for two titles, four trips to the Finals, a 27-game win streak and creating the free-agent frenzy for superstars that exists today, James said he isnt shocked that it didnt last longer.In professional sports, things can change from one year to another like that, so Ive always had that perspective ever since I came into the NBA, James said. Ive always known its a business and you could be with one team this year -- have teammates this year, the next year you might not have them. Thats part of the business. So Ill always have that perspective. Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. NBA Jerseys Store Cheap . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career.http://www.jerseysnbacheap.com/?tag=cheap-sacramento-kings-jerseys . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. MIAMI -- When Temple coach Fran Dunphy arrived in the Owls locker room for some postgame remarks Saturday, he had a few words to say about his teams next opponent.Not that his kids needed any reminding.No. 1 Villanova awaits, and Temple is going into that one on a winning note.Obi Enechionyia and Shizz Alston Jr. each scored 15 points, and Temple ran out to a 25-point lead before hanging on to beat DePaul 74-65 in the Hoophall Miami Invitational. Villanova would have been Temples second game in last seasons NCAA Tournament, but the Owls lost to Iowa and didnt get a chance to disrupt the Wildcats run to the national title.A chance to knock them out of the No. 1 spot this year will have to do, for now.The reality is and was that they were the best basketball team throughout the year, Dunphy said. We watched them tremendously throughout the year. They were the best basketball team and they proved it throughout the NCAA Tournament.Quinton Rose scored 12 and Josh Brown had 11 points, seven steals and five assists for the Owls (7-3), who have won six of their last seven games. Brown started for the first time this season, after coming off the bench in three games following his recovery from an Achilles injury.I didnt feel out of sorts, Brown said.Eli Cain scored 17 points for DePaul (5-3), which got 15 from Billy Garrett Jr. The Blue Demons came in shooting only 29 percent from 3-point range and struggled again, making just 1 of 15 tries on Saturday.Temple was 9 for 20 from 3-point range, translating to a 27-3 edge in points.DePaul was down 63-38 with 9 minutes left, before a 3-pointer by Cain seemed to give the Blue Demons some life. DePaul went on a 14-0 run in the final 4:50, getting 10 of those points from the line -- including four free throws in one sequence after Allston was called for a foul and a technical on the same play. Wholesale NBA Jerseys China. ut Alston made a pair with 42.3 seconds left to give Temple a three-possession lead again, and the Owls escaped despite not having a single field goal in the final 8:18.We continue when we create a problem, that were resilient to try to solve it, DePaul coach Dave Leitao said. Our emphasis is not to create the problem -- its to come out of the gate with the answers to the questions.BIG PICTURETemple: This was the first of two trips to Florida this month for the Owls, and the first of three this season. Temple plays at Central Florida on Dec. 31 and at South Florida on March 5. ... The Owls are now 4-2 all-time against DePaul, and Saturday was the first meeting between the clubs since 2001.DePaul: The game was the 2,400th in program history (1,433-967). ... Garrett got to double figures for the 70th consecutive game, moved past Joe Ponsetto for 25th on the schools all-time scoring list and shot 11 for 12 from the line to get to No. 5 on DePauls all-time free throw list as well.SURPRISETemple senior Mike Robbins had one field goal and eight points in his college career entering Saturday, over 19 appearances. He had eight points and made all three of his shots in the win over DePaul.Surreal, Robbins said.UP NEXTTemple: The Owls play at Villanova on Tuesday. Temple is 2-15 all-time against AP No. 1 teams, and Villanova (10-0) likely will stay there after beating Notre Dame on Saturday.DePaul: The Blue Demons host UIC on Wednesday. DePaul bounced back from its first two losses this season with double-digit wins.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '