Kyrgios met with a sports psychologist as part of his punishment for tanking | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
wzh123 Mar 4
The Eliminator Challenge on ESPN. Markus Wheaton Jersey .com lets you pick one NFL team each week. If that team wins, you move onto the next round, but you can no longer use that team again. If your team loses, your entry is eliminated. The best plays will be recommended below using ESPNs Football Power Index (FPI), Vegas odds and ownership percentages.Congratulations if you are one of the few who has made it this far. This week, there are seven games in which there is a team favored by at least six points, and all of those teams have appeal in Eliminator Challenge.All lines courtesy of Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.Top picksNew England Patriots (8 percent selected) at San Francisco 49ers Bears Jerseys Authentic . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Pernell McPhee Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http:///...eron-meredith-jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer et al can now exhale. Nick Kyrgios says he has no burning desire to challenge for the top ranking.Becoming No. 1 doesnt really excite me at all, to be honest, Kyrgios told the Strait Times of Singapore recently, while picking up some easy money in a floundering International Professional Tennis League exhibition. Its not something I wish that I was. Whether I am 13 in the world, one in the world, 20 in the world, doesnt really bother me at all. Its just tennis. Its so small in the scheme of things.That might represent a breathtaking global vision, but its unlikely anyone with that attitude is getting anywhere near the summit of the game. Besides, while Kyrgios résumé is excellent, it isnt exactly mind-blowing. Hes earned three career titles thus far, all last year. But hes never won a Masters 1000 or been past the quarterfinals at a Grand Slam.Heaping scorn on Kyrgios, while tempting, is too easy. Any hopes that his talent and behavior will be channeled into the conventional conduits are fading.Kyrgios hasnt had a coach for two years. Thats outrageous.Kyrgios hasnt listened to anyone in at least as long, and thats just as alarming on a different front.Kyrgios roster of potential advisers includes avuncular figures whom he actually likes and respects, like Australian icon, Davis Cup coach and frequent practice partner?Lleyton Hewitt. But Kyrgios has grown jaded. I dont really care, to be honest, he said of all the advice lobbed his way. I got people telling me what I should do, how I should act, every day, and I dont really care.The game could really use an infusion of the youthful exuberance and charisma hes shown at the best of times, but right now, the only reliable talent Kyrgios has is for sparking controversy. It something the wildly talented, basketball-obsessed native of CCanberra, Australia, has become expert at. Johnthan Banks Jersey. Hes a mercurial, riveting showman; his penchant for stepping over the line is as powerful as his urge to hit for the lines. He charms fans, but he also curses and bickers with them and officials. He also seems to disregard the basic conventions of his profession.Kyrgios ugliest moment occurred in Montreal in the summer of 2015, when he dragged Stan Wawrinkas girlfriends name through the muck in a bout of on-court trash-talking caught on courtside microphones. His most pathetic demonstration? Kyrgios flagrantly tanked a match in the Shanghai Masters in October. It earned him an ATP suspension. That was just days after Kyrgios enjoyed the finest moment of his professional life -- winning the ATP 500 Japan Open.Is the proximity of the two events psychologically significant?Kyrgios also thumbed his nose at Davis Cup (a cardinal sin in Australia) and skipped the Olympics.Kyrgios isnt just a cut-up tweaking the establishment. He seems radically alienated. Imagine a guy whos spent his entire youth wanting to be a doctor, right through premed and residency. Then, just as his great talents as a surgeon become manifest, he decides he hates the medical profession. He gets a high-profile position at a great hospital and proceeds to tell anyone wholl listen that what he really and truly loves is ... lawyering (for Kyrgios, its basketball).How is this supposed to end well?Perhaps theres a rosier interpretation. Kyrgios met with a sports psychologist as part of his punishment for tanking. Perhaps this attitude about the top ranking is part of a coping mechanism intended to make his life happier, if not easier.Right now, it doesnt seem to be doing either. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '