There was some pressure, but last year I had my biggest achievement winning | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
wzh123 Mar 4
Australia back-rower Boyd Cordner is excited about the prospect of taking on Englands giant forwards in Sundays crucial Four Nations encounter at Londons Olympic Stadium (0100 Monday AEDT). corey linsley stitched jersey .England must win the game to have any chance of securing a spot in the final at Anfield on November 20 with the Kangaroos also needing a victory to rubber stamp their place in the decider.Aside from outstanding Warrington front-rower Chris Hill, all of the English forwards have NRL experience, headlined by the three Burgess brothers and Canterbury skipper James Graham.Canberra duo Josh Hodgson and Elliott Whitehead and recently-departed St George Illawarra forward Mike Cooper will also play and back-rower Cordner said he has huge admiration and respect for the English big men.Any side coached by Wayne Bennett is a tough team and were going to have to prepare our best and play our best footy as well, Cordner said.Theyre captained by Sam Burgess who I think is one of the best players in the game and with him in their forward pack leading the way its going to be a tough challenge.When the three of the Burgesses are on at the same time its hard because they are big guys and they are hard to bring down.But its something we are just going to have to deal with.England lost their first match to New Zealand by a point and were less than convincing in a scratchy win against Scotland.However, Cordner is expecting the hosts to be much-improved in front of whats expected to be a crowd of around 40,000.They have to win and we dont want to lose one, he said.They have some big boys and we have to slow down their middle and then hopefully shut down their strike out wide.Most of the squad flew out to Barcelona on Sunday after the win against New Zealand for a short break and Cordner said it had been a welcome distraction on a long tour.It was good, we had a few days off and went sightseeing, he said.We saw the city a bit. Its good to do that kind of stuff and have a few days off to freshen up and get ready for this weeks game. ha ha clinton-dix stitched jersey . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. vince biegel stitched jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. http:///...ams-stitched-jersey/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Aleksander Lesun had four years to get over his disappointment in London, four years to prepare for his next opportunity.When it came, he was ready.No missed shots. No missed medals. Only gold.Calm and collected on a stage he had once failed on before, Lesun captured gold in mens modern pentathlon at the Rio de Janeiro Games on Saturday for his first Olympic medal.Pavlo Tymoschenko of Ukraine earned silver and Ismael Hernandez Uscanga bronze for Mexicos first modern pentathlon medal.I really upset (about London), but I tried to be calm and do the same thing, said Lesun, who won Russias fourth modern pentathlon gold in the past five Olympics.Lesun has been one of the most consistent pentathletes in the world.The 28-year-old who was born in Belarus and now lives Moscow won world titles in 2012 and 2014, never finishing worse than third in seven world championships. He also came to Rio as the world record holder in overall points (1,534) and fencing (586).The glaring omission on Lesuns resume was an Olympic medal. He was in position for one at the 2012 London Games, entering the final round in third place, but needed 10 shots to hit five targets and fell to fourth.Lesun and Tymoschenko were the favorites heading into the Rio Games and lived up to expectations.Lesun set an Olympic record in the opeening fencing with 268 points, finished 22nd in swimming and had a 23-point lead after the one-touch fencing bonus round. kyle murphy stitched jersey. He maintained his lead after the equestrian event and stayed through the final event, a combination of running and shooting.Despite Tymoschenko charging through the field, Lesun was far enough ahead that he could miss 10 shots in the final event. With Tymoschenko well behind, Lesun waved to the crowd about 30 yards from the finish line and collapsed to the ground shortly after taking the tape.I did my job, Lesun said.Tymoschenko made a huge jump to the medal stand. The 29-year-old from Kiev is the reigning world champion and ran like it in Rio, moving up from eighth to second in the running/shooting combination for his countrys second Olympic medal in modern pentathlon.I came here not just participate, I came here for a medal, Tymoschenko said. There was some pressure, but last year I had my biggest achievement winning the world championship, so it was OK here in the Olympic Games.Hernandez Uscanga moved up to sixth after a clean equestrian ride and made up ground in the final event, edging Frances Valetin Prades by a second to capture the bronze medal. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China