club are just amazing, and those who ru | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Mar 7
WILLIAMSBURG, Va. George Fant Jersey . -- Omar Prewitt scored 21 points and Connor Burchfield pumped in five 3-pointers to lead William & Mary to a 112-85 win over Savannah State on Monday night.It was the second triple-digit game in a row for William & Mary (5-4), the first time in program history the Tribe has scored more than 100 points in back-to-back games.Burchfield finished with 19 points and Daniel Dixon added 16 for the Tribe, which shot 51 percent from the field and never trailed. Jack Whitman got his first double-double with 15 points and a career-high 15 rebounds, while Greg Malinowski contributed 14 points and Paul Rowley had 10 in the win.Dexter McClanahan led Savannah State (3-9) with 17 points, Robert Kelly Jr. added 15 and Joshua Floyd 13.William & Mary scored the games first nine points and coasted to a 59-34 halftime advantage, then protected it the rest of the way. Luke Willson Jersey . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Steve Largent Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http:///...-prosise-jersey.html . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round.Granit Xhakas team-mate Johan Djourou has compared the new Arsenal signing to veteran Italy midfielder Andrea Pirlo. Xhaka became Arsene Wengers first major signing of the summer transfer window earlier this week when he completed a switch from German club Borussia Monchengladbach for around £30m.And his Switzerland team-mate Djourou, who himself played for Arsenal between 2004 and 2014, gave an insight into how the 23-year-old plays. Djourou himself played for Arsenal between 2004 and 2014 Djourou told Sky Sports News HQ: Hes got this ability to play very long balls, very precise balls, and I always say he reminds me a bit of Pirlo, the way he plays.Hes got the ability to play the Arsenal way. Hes got this aggressiveness about him that will help him in the Premier League, and hes a great ball player and ball winner as well. Who is Granit Xhaaka? What will the man from Borussia Monchengladbach bring? Djourou left Arsenal for Hamburg in the summer of 2014, but has nothing but fond memories of his time at Highbury and the Emirates. Tyler Lockett Jersey. he 29-year-old defender, who is part of Switzerlands squad for Euro 2016, revealed he gave Xhaka some advice about life in London and at Arsenal. Xhakas passing ability reminds Djourou of Italy legend Andrea Pirlo He asked me a lot of things about London, the club, and I could only say great things about it because I had a great experience there.I think that the people at the club are just amazing, and those who run the club as well. I think hes going to have a great time. Also See: Xhaka: Arsenal move a dream Who is Granit Xhaka? Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '