in the second half of a game the Giant | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Mar 8
Scotland U21 head coach Ricky Sbragia is hopeful three of his charges can quickly cement their places in the senior squad. Cheap Canucks Jerseys . Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney has become a regular at his club this season and the 18-year-old, capped at U19 level, has been included in Gordon Strachans squad for the home friendly against Denmark on March 29.Sbragia is preparing for the forthcoming European U21 Championship qualifying matches against France and Northern Ireland, but is happy to see Tierney, and Nottingham Forest midfielder Oliver Burke. earn their chance with Strachans side. We took Tierney to the Czech Republic with the U18s, he was involved in the two games, Sbragia said. Kieran Tierney is now established in the Celtic first-team He has, over the last three or four months, been thrown him into Celtics first team. He would have been with us, the 21s, but for me I would love him not to play at 21s. I would love him to keep continuing to play in the A squad.I think that is what its all about. We know the importance of results, I am not saying everything is always about development.But for Kieran, even Burkey - I watched him at Leeds three or four weeks ago and he did extremely well when he came on a substitute - what an opportunity to go and play at the top level of international football.Scotland U21 captain John McGinn has also been drafted into the full squad for the Denmark match, but despite the importance of the game in France on March 24 - Scotland sit fourth in Group 3 with five points from four games - Sbragia did not consider requesting the Hibernian midfielder to bolster qualification chances. Hibs John McGinn has been a stand out in the Championship this season Sbragia said: People were saying, would you want him for France? No, I wouldnt want him for France. I wouldnt deny him that opportunity, to be fully fit to report for the A squad.I think it is fantastic with John, how he has performed for Hibs over the season and what a fantastic opportunity it is. I am delighted for him, he is a lovely lad. He really deserves it. He has worked so hard to be there. Also See: Scotland latest Scotland fixtures Scotland stats Table Live on Sky Alex Biega Jersey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Bo Horvat Jersey . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. --?New York Giants coach Ben McAdoo wants his team to keep our focus on the ballgame and said he spoke to Odell Beckham Jr. about his latest sideline antics.Even when Beckham is scoring touchdowns and dominating opponents -- as he did Sunday during a victory over the Baltimore Ravens?--?the star receivers off-field actions continue to attract widespread attention.Beckham drew a 15-yard penalty with 1:24 remaining for taking off his helmet in celebration after his go-ahead 66-yard touchdown catch, a penalty that was assessed on the ensuing kickoff. He then dropped down on one knee and mimicked a marriage proposal to a kicking net on the sideline -- the same net he punched in frustration earlier this season.He came up to me right after [the penalty], McAdoo said. We had a discussion about it. We cant have it. He knows that. He went out and wanted to fire up the kickoff coverage team and the defense. He knows we cant have it.Beckham, who has a long history of penalties and fines, knows he got away with one on Sunday. The Ravens drove down to the Giants 24-yard line in the final seconds but ran out of time.Im very thankful that the penalty on that didnt cost us in the end, Beckham said Sunday.Quarterback?Eli Manning?said the win helped to mitigate the effect of Beckhams behavior.He made plays, and so its one of those deals where you can get real sick of itt if hes not going out there and making plays, Manning told WFAN in New York, but when he goes out and has a couple huge catches and 200 yards and a game-winning touchdown, you know, you still want him to be smarter, but you accept it a little easier. Markus Granlund Jersey. he marriage proposal marked the third time in four weeks that Beckham had an encounter with the kicking net. He slammed his helmet against the net during a sideline tirade in Week 3 against the Washington Redskins, and the net snapped back into his face, creating a humorous highlight that was played on loop throughout that week.After scoring his first touchdown of the season last week late in a loss to the Green Bay Packers, Beckham made amends with the kicking net, hugging it in an attempt at reconciliation.One week later, the joking celebration continued, as Beckham went down on his knee and feigned offering the net an engagement ring. McAdoo did not seem entertained.We need to keep our focus on the ballgame, he said.Beckham had a career-high 222 yards receiving and two touchdowns in the 27-23 victory Sunday, with 211 of those yards coming in the second half of a game the Giants desperately needed. He also hurt his hip, missed part of a first-half series and needed treatment on Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '