went on to say of Encarnacion, The Red Sox know that they need to reinforce the middle of the line | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » GENERAL » General Discussion
cx12345678 Mar 8
MINNEAPOLIS -- Maya Moore scored 27 points, Sylvia Fowles had 15 points and 17 rebounds and the Minnesota Lynx held on to beat the Washington Mystics 75-69 on Friday night. Adidas Nino Niederreiter Jersey .Western Conference-leading Minnesota (23-5) has won 10 of its last 12 games and eight straight at home.Tayler Hill had 15 points, and Leilani Mitchell 13 for the Mystics (10-17). They have lost two straight and nine of 10.Moore was 7 of 17 from the floor and made 12 of 13 free throws. She has scored 20 or more points 13 times this season.Washington used an 18-6 run between the third and fourth quarters to tie it at 55 with eight minutes left. Hill split a pair of free throws to pull the Mystics to 63-61 with two minutes left. Moore stumbled to one knee, but pulled up and made a one-footed jumper at the top of the key to stretch the Lynxs lead to 68-63 with 44.7 remaining. Ryan Suter Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Tyler Ennis Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.cheapwildjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-mikael-granlund-jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. NEW YORK -- David Ortiz has never been shy about saying whats on his mind. This time, though, it might earn him a slap on the wrist from Major League Baseball.After playing in his final All-Star Game on Tuesday night in San Diego, Ortiz lobbied for the Boston Red Sox to trade for Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez. Big Papi also?made a recruiting pitch for Toronto Blue Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion, a free agent after the season, to replace him as Bostons designated hitter next season.It all seemed harmless enough. But MLB is looking into whether Ortiz broke tampering rules, according to a league source. There arent any indications that MLB will take disciplinary action in the form of a fine or suspension, but its possible Ortiz could receive a warning letter from the league office.Tampering? I dont write no paycheck, Ortiz said Friday, chuckling at the very suggestion he committed a transgression. I can say whatever I want. Im not a GM or a team owner or whatever. I mean, if I say tomorrow that I want to play with LeBron James, is that tampering, too?The league source said players are subject to MLBs tampering rules, which stipulate there shall be no negotiations or dealings respecting employment, either present or prospective, between any player, coach or manager and any major or minor league club other than the club with which the player is under contract, or acceptance of terms, or by which the player is reserved or which has the player on its negotiation list. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys. Ortiz might have violated the spirit of that rule when he said of Fernandez, I want him in my starting rotation. I mean, we need a little bit of help, and hopefully that happens at some point. Who knows?Ortiz went on to say of Encarnacion, The Red Sox know that they need to reinforce the middle of the lineup [next year]. And sorry, Blue Jays, but who better than Encarnacion to do that? Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '